Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
IcyMula is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIcyMula is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: When did you discovered your Lingerie Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalfacts View Post
I think those fetish is born with it....when I was in primary two or three, I started to felt excited seeing those Bra/panties on the cloth lines. During my young times, I don't know what is masturbation or cock stand...never happened during that times, just felt desperation of touching and playing with them. I was caught by my elder sis for stealing and hiding my neighbour's panty.

when I get older, I will drive to some Neighbourhood and stole them. But now, too many CCTV ard, scared kenna caught and lose face. Now Only can view around those hanging on the cloth line or get my wife to wear those panties that I like or secretly wear and masturbate with my wife's panties when she not around.

Conclusion....I was born with this type of fetish, super difficult to get rid of.
when i know i got this issue, i felt like i was a sicko but it also give me the best time as well. nowadays no need to borrow from people and return, can always go into the shop and get, i use to think is a very xia suay thing but is so common nowadays.