View Single Post
Old 13-02-2018, 07:40 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Sinkie Not Repentant About Fucking 8 Year-Old Stepdaughter! Guess Race!

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

SINGAPORE - A cleaning supervisor, who started raping his stepdaughter when she was eight years old and continued to sexually exploit her for the next five years, was sentenced to 28 years' jail and 24 strokes of the cane on Tuesday (Feb13).

The horrific offences, described by a prosecutor as "utterly sickening", came to light in March 2015 after the girl, then 12, fled when the man left their one-bedroom flat to throw away a used...

Sinkie Not Repentant About Fucking 8 Year-Old Stepdaughter! Guess Race!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.