View Single Post
Old 15-02-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 18
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Ordered a bouquet of flowers bundled with a 7inch mango cake online last Monday and have it delivered yesterday to her workplace. She began taking selfies and all telling me how much I dote on her and all. Last evening was the worse feel i ever have thru out my 37years of life. I thought i would feel btr by telling her "have a gd evening with ur bf" after work later. Man, the feelings sucks, when i saw couples lurking around my workplace, i thought of the current bf whom will be hugging/kissing/groping her later. Sigh..i realised i m still full of resentment, anger, jealousy and etc...I really wonder do i really love her or just merely the gd sex that she gave. Tbh, the 4yrs of rs with her, i have spent lots of time, efforts, money, lies and etc to sustain this invisible rs with her. Her parents frds even asked her hey how come ur daughter dating someone whom seems older than her by a lot. Btw, her parents knew about me and my marital status. Many times, she was plugged by her parents which made her stressed. So, when she is stressed, she will stress me out like telling me "my parents say if u love me, u will have divorce ur wife long ago". Well, this is really a major gamble as to whether its worth. I got confused too at times, back then when i date her, she actually still in a rs with her ex bf of 7years. While they are still dating, I've alrd bedded her. Hence, if she can do this to the ex, she can also do it to me if she meets someone richer, handsome & etc. This is indeed a high risk challenge with zero ROI. lol. I do agree that women are great in mind fucking guys..and do not try to understand wtf they are thinking cos we have no clue what are up to their sleeves. Honestly, i dk if she really loves me deep down though she has emphasised that im the man she loves most in her life..