View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

TLDR in order to save you guys from all the drunk talk. That night I managed to psycho Jack into drinking and for his first time, after his second can he legit start to no filter liao. At first, we talk about the girls in our school like who we like all these, then I shifted the topic to a more sexual sense like if given the chance who would you like to up etc. At first, he was still a bit reluctant to fess up just because he was a bit reserved even after the two cans but eventually caved in as the more he drank.

' Eh come Jack. We play truth or dare. ' I told him.

' Huh? Ok lo. ' he agreed.

I took a can and spun it and bad luck brian at its best. I kena first.

' Truth. ' I told him.

' You virgin or not? ' He then asked.

' Yes la cheebai, you think I what? ' I snorted and spun the bottle again. This time it kena him and he picked truth. So I asked him the same question, which he also reply he was a virgin.

The subsequent spins, it looks like lady luck and guan yin ma got pobi me. Keep kena him three more times in a row. The second question I asked him was, what was the closest he had gotten for a sexual encounter in which he cocked his head to the side because he don't understand. I then told him like if he seen or heard anyone have sex or he has his own petting experience.

' Uhhh.. Don't have eh. No girlfriend. ' he then scratch his head.

' Sure have one what. Never hear before anyone hanky panky one meh? ' I questioned him.

' Have is have la but hear only. ' he then confessed. Oh?

' Who who? Tell leh. ' I asked.

' Oi, only one truth per spin ok. '

3rd spin, kena him again. Swee la. But he chose dare instead, probably scared I ask him the same question again.

' Lai limbei dare you ta this entire can now. ' I dared him.

' Piang eh brother, don't like this eh. ' he seemed like he was going to vomit anytime soon.

' Give you two choice. Truth or dare. Mai pussy. ' I purposely said the line that would trigger him.

' Walao eh. ' obviously he wasn't happy. But he caved in and took the dare. His face got even redder by the time he finished the can.

' Come on la. Brother what, got what secrets just share only. What happens in this room stays in this room leh. Unless you don't trust me la then steady. ' I purposely guilt trip him a bit.

' Wa.. you ah.. cheebai.. ' I can hear he getting really drunk and high liao. Good.

' K la k la. I tell you la but you cannot tell other people okay? I trust you ah cheebai. ' finally he gave up and spilled the beans.

' Mmhmm. ' I smiled.

Looks like that was pretty easy. Call me manipulative but I'm a man who would do everything to get what I want. Bro code is secondary. This was what my father had taught me. Devour others before they devour you. That's how the corporate world works, at least that was what my mindset was at that point of time, still immature ma so go easy on me please