View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
The reds on the verge of being the champions of Europe and not much faith and belief shown here in the manager and players.
Like Sadio mane, i have faith that the Reds can beat anyone and lets put the top 4 CL finish to bed with a win tonight.
The way things are turning out we might jolly well have to win 'Big Ears' to get CL qualification next season!!....haizz....Liverpool really seem to like to do things the hard way!!....

Surprised Chelsea didn't win by more considering we had a midfield of Milner, Wijnaldum and a 19 year old who normally plays right back though?!

Neither team fantastic on the day, to be honest, but Chelsea took their chance and we didn't so fair enough. Thought Moses, Hazard, Kante and Mane were the stand-out players.

Not happy to see Salah dive although he did get dragged and kicked all game without any free kicks so I sort of understand it even as I condemn it.

Hopefully we can see off Brighton at home to seal 4th but you never know. Perhaps, Wagner, Rafa and Puel could do us a favour!!

Man, we seem to be on an empty tank now. Klopp and FSG need to seriously strengthen the depth of our squad next season if we want to seriously compete for both Top 4 and CL next season(assuming we qualify for the CL).

Only bright light yesterday was to hear that Cristiano Ronaldo incurred an ankle injury during the EL Clasico at the Camp Nou, although i gather Zizou later confirmed that Ronaldo would still be fit for Kyiv.

Oh yes, sad to hear that Fergie had a brain haemorrhage and wish him a speedy recovery.