Thread: Hotel Fun
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 15
ahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to behold
Time for some updates!

[Part 1]

Our trip to Bangkok at the start of May was nothing but great. My wife and I were there for 4 nights and we met up with only 1 couple. We were supposed to meet 2 couples but the other one couldn't make it for whatever reason. But it doesn't matter because the couple we met with was super game on. I had their permission to share our experiences, and there was something the guy will know through this post (reason will be explained later).

My wife and I touched down at Bangkok 1 day earlier and we went to explore the city since it was years before we lasted visited. We stayed in a apartment just outside the city centre and there wasn't much crowd. Usually we would have chosen to stay at crowded places, for reasons you should already know if you have been following this thread.

The next day, we met the couple (K and J) for late lunch after they had settled down in their hotel, which was in the middle of the busy area at Siam. My wife and I were very surprised and pleased when we saw the couple. They looked young and exactly like in the photo exchanged. They were very fun going couple, the guy (K) kept teasing his partner (J) who is always shy and blushing. We chatted at the café for hours, getting to know one another better. Turned out we shared a lot of interests and had similar personality.

Fast forward, we headed to the supermarket and bought wines and beers. To our surprise, we love the same snacks to go along with alcohol. When we were back at our apartment, the couple made themselves comfortable, literally. They were very casual and the J became more talkative and more of herself.

After we showered, we continued to chat over wine and beer. Perhaps because of excitement, K drank fast and furious. But we couldn't tell that he was unaware of his surrounding because he was joking and playing with us all the while. All of us didn't know how to get sexual, so I suggested playing strip poker. Slowly but certainly, pieces of clothes came down. I was the first to drop to my boxer. Very soon, everyone was getting tipsy and naked. Our hands started roaming each other's partner and things were getting heated up.

I didn't keep track of what happened first and next, I only know that my wife and I were in 69 position, and K was flat on the sofa drunk. My wife, being bold and horny, led J to our side. She was hesitant at first, but joined us quickly. She blew me and I almost cummed instantly because her mouth was warmth with the beer. Then the 2 ladies got intimate and I sat there watching. It was surprisingly arousing to see them make out. Then the attention came back to me. My wife got onto me and rode like a cowgirl and the other lady sat on me for me to polish the abalone. Then we switched to doggy. Before I went into the lady, I looked at my wife and she gave me the approval look. I entered. And then the next moment my wife came from under and licked my balls. The feeling was so great. I couldn't hold myself any longer and I came. I pulled out and cummed all over my wife's face. The other lady then went to his partner and masturbated him.

This was what happened on the first night, where my fellow bro was dead drunk and didn't have the slightest hint of what happened.