Old 20-06-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thingstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

I know you all don't seem to care much for the BBBJ saunas, but I'm in town, was curious about these rumblings of more "crackdown", and I thought I would chime in.

Went to Perthden Sauna in Luohu. Easy enough to find. Went to the fifth floor. Showered. There are no pools or anything here, and it's a bit of a dump, but fine, with clean rooms.

Girl came in. A bit of a tummy, but SUPER cute face, and from Hunan, so I agreed. Nobody was there, and I didn't want to risk sending her away only to get someone less appealing to me.

Shit massage, 5 minutes, but excellent BBBJ! Did whatever I directed her to with my minimal mandarin. Even kissed me, which was unexpected....weirded me out at first considering, you know, what she does all day... but she was so cute I couldn't help but go with it. CIM.

Damage was 320 RMB? I feel like this was low. The last time I was here I thought I paid definitely toward 400, maybe more, on my last runs. Anyway, lower than I expected it to be. Tempted to tip, but didn't. Ha.

Will go back to LH and try a different place, be more choosey. I want pools and a cuter girl. Can't find much info tho. Considering Sun Island or Sakura.

Cheers.