View Single Post
Old 15-08-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 6
AnmoSi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAnmoSi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ridiculous pricing recently at spa (holland and Bukit Batok)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
The problem is that there are many people out there who will still willingly pay such high prices, cos they either cannot control their urges, or they are just rich pple trying to impress the MLs. I read some posts saying nowdays no low prices liao, also read posts saying if cannot afford then don't cheong. Well, there are still nice decent joints with good MLs and good service and affordable prices. To those who mock us who only have "normal" spending power, please carry on paying high prices and try your best to make those MLs happy. I will still stick to finding bargain options, cos I can then rtm more times, and MLs will earn more in the long run. To those MLs who want to charge ridiculous prices, they will not last long.
Agree. I go massage 3 times a week. Never had I heard of $50 for auto roam with $50 HJ as base price. ML should be happy we pay $50 for a HJ.I know business are bad these days but that not the way to do business especially TS is a regular. LOL unless TS too horny that day and cannot hide the hornyness, somemore with new SYT ML who don't know his face.

My standard tipping price list:-
1) Solid Massage wo any teasing or any special $10
2) Massage with teasing of balls and shaft $20
3) Massage with teasing of balls, shaft plus HJ release $30-50 (of cos w auto roam)

Please state price clearly to ML unless you are regular. You state the price not ask how much. ML will immediately know you are regular at this and bargaining to bring up the price might piss you off. Then total lost for them.

Just my 2cents of tot....... Cheers and have fun.....Stay safe always