View Single Post
Old 19-09-2018, 10:55 AM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 21
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ridiculous pricing recently at spa (holland and Bukit Batok)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
ASS spa is the most BS spa lah...i went one time because of the chio milf, see my avartar...i asked her got oil massage or not...(in chinese, tui you is also handjob equivalent, which i didn't know at that time)...she became quite defensive and said don't touch butt, stomach, inner thigh....WTF, like that go massage for fuck when these are all standard....want to massage those places need to pay $88...

siao, i pay $50, still got massage cock head lol

but seems like many still happy happy pay $88+$50 for 1/2 fuck massage
This ASS Spa is shit to the max.

IF opt for normal $50 massage, the ML's hand cannot even get close to your groin area. If reception saw, and ML caught for even asking HJ, the ML will be fine or terminated!

IF opt for $88, then the ML's hand can touch your groin and ask for HJ from customer!

The receptionist apparently will keep pushing for $88 to u. If u stick to $50, they will show u one black face.

Knn this spa must uncovered their dark secret as well!!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES