View Single Post
Old 19-12-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 10
Dougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotongchew View Post
I must add that this OKT quite cool guy. 2 weeks ago, after a great 2-hour massage authentic massage (the full suite - incld gua-sha, cai-er, head massage) i was hoping to finish off the day with a great FJ. Contact OKT via wechat and immediately made an instant booking giving myself half hour to walk to the hotel. You see, i was then using the massage joint wifi to connect wechat. Walking to the hotel halfway then i realise my phone can't connect to 4G network. So how to contact OKT when reach the hotel? No choice i back-track my steps and walked into a shop to use their wifi and wechat the OKT to cancel the booking.
I was expecting OKT to get annoy and give some kind of sarcastic reply, but no, he said it's ok. i apologised again, after all really paisei because by then it's already the booking time, but he assured me it's ok and not to worry over it.
This guy is cool!

worst when the jam was so bad recently