Thread: L18h20
View Single Post
Old 25-12-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Happy gave me a happy moment thru out the session ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Happy really made me a happy man after all ... This Hunan lass who is 25 years young and stands at approx. 1.56 m (w/o heels) is adorably cute, slim and petite ... I was surprised that she has B cup knockers ... with pale pink pencil eraser size nips. They look great on her petite frame. She has fair and superbly smooth body complexion plus curvy butts to boot. She offered me the full spectrum of cat150 service except AR. I must say her service was fantastic and passionate ... DFK became more pronounce and passioNte when I was bonking her in missionary. No regret picking her and she shall certainly be on my rtf list.

Detail FR will follow soon ... enjoy my brief commentary for the time being folks!
Wow!
Sounds good bro!
Traditionally gals named ‘Happy’ have been good.

IMO She’s easily the prettiest in the house.
Earlier I hesitated picking her and took Annie instead cos was trying to size her boobs up from her dressing when another customer swooped in
Now that you mentioned B cups then she’s a must try for me.

😊
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪