View Single Post
Old 20-02-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 16
option69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twtw View Post
Just had poh yi from h1405,probably one of my worst fuck in petain😂.Paid up strip & wash kinda of sop which i expected..everything was ok till when i start touching her breast & her nipple,she actually raise her voice & tell me touch breast can already but dont touch her nipple.I was like wtf i din even suck ur nipple & u dont even allow me to touch ur nipple...after that sian half little brother also cannot stand & i told her nevermind u jus lie dwn i will finish u off asap.
Rtf:haha no way man!
Poh Yi mind is not in her work. touch a bit cannot. fuck long abit rush you... for one with a reasonably good body and look she could have negotiated a better price and give better service.

But frankly if you can get her into the mood, she can do the vagina squeeze on you. very shiok! but that was long time ago.