View Single Post
Old 25-07-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 14th - 20 july

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
23rd July - Tuesday - Went to barbarbar with 1 bro and 1 jap guy. Started off very slow and staff brings 2 girls to the table. The bro got her line before they left to go home. Then suddenly two girls from a table behind were drunk and horny and started grabbing me and him. I didnt like and moved back to the table. We left at 3 and the bro had a girl in Scratchdog with 2 friends. We headed there and as we entered a group of girls were leaving. I asked where they going. They said G Terminal. We followed 4 girls to G terminal and had shisha. Each guy had their own girl and at 4.30 we went to Korean town to eat. I was getting tired and i saw an old flame. She told me she is getting married to a korean guy and will move to Korea next year. She asked me do i want sex with her? I stalled a bit and saw my girl leave after she saw me talking. It was 6am and eventually i declined her as i was damn tired.
24th July - Wednesday - Went to barbarbar with 2 bros. Not much to report as didnt do much. Too many guys and place is now getting populated with too many tourists. Its becoming a harder place to pick up girls now. Time to find a new hunting ground