View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!
Re: Kinky peachy is here to play 😇

Got myself an appt because i was super attracted to her photos. When i met her, DAMNN!! THAT ASS LOOKS BETTER IN REAL LIFE. THAT ASS IS TO DIE FOR I TELL YOU.
Her blowjob is off the chain! There were moments where i was about to cum and i had to stop her because i wanted to pound that ass. The sex was breathtaking really, can tell she was enjoying it as well. She is just one horny lady! Came after a few positions but i got hard again. So extended an hour. Best decision ever. We kissed and banged like no tomorrow. I usually have only one girl that i meet on the regular and it use to be our Miss Q but i gotta switch man... Her body is the real deal, the sex experience is better and the whole time, i felt really comfortable. Like your girl next door type. But the one you wish you get to fuck but nvr. You guys better start booking because she will get busy and prices will just increase haahaha
RTF: Should be soon!