View Single Post
Old 13-10-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 16
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light
I am a Serial Sugar Daddy But Still Miss Good 'Ol Days of FL Cheonging

I think I'm gonna start a thread here. I am a serial Sugar Daddy. Started around 2018, now been 2 years and I lost count how many short term, medium term, long term sugar babies I've had.

Some are women I dreamed about dating in my younger years.

It's been a wonderful journey, full of ups and downs, great experiences, stupid mistakes too.

Before this, I've been actively cheonging Thai and mostly Southeast Asian FLs from 2009 to 2018, until my business got really successful and I re-discovered the sweet world of sugar dating.

Although now I've had sugar babies like:
- 2 Brazilian models, friends of each other
- 1 Polish model
- 1 Spanish expat
- 1 Polish MILF (exactly my age, so for me still gorgeous)
- 1 cute tight Latina student
- 1 Malaysian Indian model
- 1 cute Indian student
- 3 French women (a teacher, a tourist and a student)
- 1 cute geeky German digital nomad
- 1 hot Malay student
- 1 Latvian student
- 1 Russian bargirl
- 1 Singapore local Chinese model
- and maybe more, I can't remember all

I still miss a good uncomplicated 1 to 2 hour fuck session with a Thai FL - back when we had more options and the options were mostly good - waiting for the confirmation from the OKT, secretly going up to the mysterious location, the whole excitement, surprised by how hot the FL looks, and surprised again by how good they are in bed, and back then, some stables offered Nuru massage, being bathed by these ladies, and sometimes fucking them right in the showers. And again, surprised by how some of them are decent at massage too.

I mean, I love my sugar dating experiences too, but there are more steps, and a bit more complexity involved.

Whatever it is, I have no regrets, just missing the good 'ol chionging days. Hoping and praying for this pandemic to end soooooon. Meanwhile I enjoy what I can from my sugar babies.