View Single Post
Old 22-10-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 15
hay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud of
Re: ����Giselle���� Sweet & Lovely local 24 ����

2nd RTF with Giselle.

I had to choose Giselle again because foreplay matters to me a lot, especially bbj, and Giselle does it well. I am not sure how to explain. She does it in a mix sense of expert level with a touch of innocence which is a pure pleasure. Like, my tool is above average, she immediately took it in, went deep to hit the back of her throat, took it out, look at it like she is seeing a dick for first time, puts it back in and does deep throat and repeats. We changed position, I lie on the bed, she doing the deed away, sucking and deepthroating slowly taking her time at the same time swinging her legs as if she is eating ice-cream or candy.

When you have been chonging for long, the experience you get out of the session is what matters. At least for me. 5 years ago it was about who is young, who can bbj and fj. Now it's about how they do it and the pleasure you get out of it. Hey after all, you are paying for a service. I guess that this what most bros want. It is not about the high price, but for the high price the experience sucks. It is as good as fucking a dead fish. High price should be based on the service, not just age and body stats alone. Oh well, that's another topic altogether. To each his own.

I would still say, the two best FLs when it comes offering a good bbj experience are Alicia and Giselle.

Giselle is friendly and easy to break ice. Her cute tushi is a sight to behold. Too bad she was on cod red.

A really satisfying session. Thanks, Giselle.