View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: is there any spa around that like the good ol days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buigongzai View Post
i am wondering if there is still any spa around like what it used to be.

with suana and hot water pool, movie theatre, food and coffee etc for us to relac the whole day.

now cannot go jb liao really miss such places. actually some rich bro here should start a new joint like this man. i think the response would be fantastic!

if there is still such a place around brothers pls let me know....
The maximum type of facilities these days are a lounge/tv room, sauna/steam room and maybe a small “pantry” like area where you can get something to drink. Gone are the days of free flow food and mini movie room.

Starting a joint like that where specials are also provided will be a huge risk, imagine kena raided by AV just weeks after opening and told to cease business.