View Single Post
Old 16-02-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What are my options?

Bro Balaallen123, if you don't mind me saying/asking:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaallen123 View Post
I can't lie. I've always had the urge fuck every 2 days. I can go for a week without masturbating but the thought of not having sex only diverts my attention to using my hand for pleasure on a 2-3 days basis.
How young are you? If you are young, it's normal to have such urges. If you are much older, congratulations cos it's a rare blessing! You don't know what you have until you lose it bro!

Quote:
I'm short but lean and a little muscular. Similar to swimmer built. No girl ever approach or shown any interest in me even when I to do the leg work. so the thought of having a gf is out.
No offense bro but even in today's day and age, girls will always prefer that guys approach them first, unless you are talking about cougars. You are muscular - that's a plus, you should work on your strengths. Go out more and go to different places. For sure you will hit the jackpot one day.

Quote:
Paying for sex is fine but I don't have the money to pay for sex all the time cause leaves a dent in my wallet to be honest.
Nobody is asking you to go for paid sex regularly. I mean, my son loves to eat Swensen's but that doesn't mean I bring him there very weekend, am I right?

Quote:
Online dating hookup... Well no one wants a short malay guy regardless if I were to be good looking or not.
You are Malay?

Wow! I don't mean to be racist but Malay girls are the horniest and I know of some Chinese girls willing to date Malay guys. Again, you are sitting on something that Chinese and Indian brothers can only dream of.

So, what are you waiting for?

Quote:
Tried every kind of dating app, zero no swipes, no chat. I even used a decent pic etc yet even my Chad friends are baffled at why I don't get any matches or replies when they're help me see through my profile. Yes, even the fat and unattractive ones don't reply or ghost me thereafter.
Bro, dating apps don't 'work properly' unless you are a paying or paid member. There could be girls responding to you but because you are not a paid member, they are unable to respond to you.

Also, you need to remember that guys outnumber girls in these apps so if you refuse to pay then you have to have better 'typing skills' than the other guys out there.

Quote:
My only option at the moment is to go to a doctor and get this horniness fixed permanently like pill suppressant or vececstomy.
Like one bro posted here, no point.

I have a friend who castrated his dog because vet says this will reduce its urge to 'mark territory' or hump legs.

Guess what?

The dog still does it.

Quote:
Or just play with my right hand until I die.
This is a better idea! But play using your right hand, not with your right hand because I don't see how the latter could be enjoyable? Heh heh!

Quote:
I'm not picky. Just unlucky.
Well, at least you know where your problem lies or like one of the brothers mentioned - you are hunting in the wrong pond. Trust us when we say this cos most of us been there and done that; you are just fishing in the wrong pond bro.

It's like you are going to a satay stall to order vegetarian meals.

Quote:
No money for long term commercial sex, no gf, no fwb, no online dating but am fucking horny over the moon.
Bro, trust me when I say that gf is not the end of your problems. Unless you find a girl with an equally high sex drive.

I had one who wanted to save her virginity for marriage. Another who gets sore easily. In the end, I had to 'DIY'. And not forgetting that you need to 'maintain; your relationship with your gf.

FWBs are another issue. Might not solve your horny issue.

Just my humble opinion, Bro Balaallen123. Just don't want you to make the same mistakes as me last time, that's all. No offense.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only