View Single Post
Old 23-03-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
All no need so Kan jiong..... she’s not for everyone taste. Go read through her past FR first. Later waste your time and money and her time.
That's very true. All I can say is she is not Aini, Long nu or Xue Er in case those whom has not tried her start to build up too much unrealistic expectations. I can't speak for her other regulars but I RTM her due to her solid attitude, consistent service standard and she has a nice personality. Having a nice ass is icing on the cake. NOT FOR BOOBS lovers, you have been warned. In a way, think of 7p as a similar kind of experience la, the type of MLs that don't play games, won't shortchange you, and respect her clients.

Won't be everyone cup of tea so those whom has not met her before, best to wait for her listing to decide, and either read up past FRs or wait for new ones to be posted. Cheers 🍻