View Single Post
Old 27-03-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
I’ve had some ML write a random bad comment about me before. Couldn’t pinpoint who it was due to the name being different from what I booked. And don’t really keep track of my visits and dates. But I suspect was some ML that gave a very lackluster svc and I told her off.

Countered that by asking all the existing regulars to write something positive. Helps that these existing regulars are popular ones too.
No need to get too uptight about the database. It's really just like e-commerce. And I have 0 interest in seeing my reviews, as long as I can still book the MLs I want. I'm sure I have done/said stupid things before, which is not a deal breaker as long as you have generally been a good customer.