View Single Post
Old 27-03-2021, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
I’ve had some ML write a random bad comment about me before. Couldn’t pinpoint who it was due to the name being different from what I booked. And don’t really keep track of my visits and dates. But I suspect was some ML that gave a very lackluster svc and I told her off.

Countered that by asking all the existing regulars to write something positive. Helps that these existing regulars are popular ones too.

Actually not very bothered about my record. Most of the time just shrug it off, unless it's a fish record and that is a little harder to clear.

Rule of thumb for myself, I will just stay away from ML who's attitude I cannot tahan, regardless of how good the service is. I feel that I spend money to bring joy to myself and that's no need to be so 委屈 or 低声下气