View Single Post
Old 17-08-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

thanks for the tips, i'm also married and tinder now has this function where you can block profiles of girls on your phone, and just nice, for some reason (don't ask), my wife's google account is also logged in on my phone so i can access her phone list also, and i've blocked all our mutual friends and all her friends on her phone list LOL

my experiences so far:
1) local girls are mainly catching catfishes or not interested in FB / FWB maybe its my age group? cos i'm listed as 35 yo and the app mainly pushes girls in their early 30s onwards to me, so far only saw one woman who openly put she's looking for short term r/s

2) so far after 1 week of use, only 1 local sinkie is talking to me, the rest are all china girls staying in singapore, 1 of the prc girls, i made a wrong move and jio her out after 1 day and straight rejection lol... the other one, now talking on tele maybe got chance... as the bro above stated, the sinkie girls on the app all hang up to sell usually and will write lanjiao stuff on their bio

3) i'm not sure how many married men are playing this, but if i wanna fuck, will have to be hotel lor cos cannot be bring home play threesome with SO mah lol

4) of cos i'm also scared that i will kena catfish, or worst kena caught by wife friends but since i've blocked them, should be safe enuff..... and also of cos worried that the fb / fwb turn sour or start blackmailing me... but i'm now in a sexless marriage, more than 2 years no sex liao, if i don't come out and play, i think i will get prostrate cancer ... and since decide to come out and play, need to accept the consequences.....

will update on my prc girl on tele now......not sure if i will keep doing this, cos it seems easier to just find commercial, fuck and forget, just intrigued that so many bros here seem to score FB so easily so trying my hand at it