View Single Post
Old 18-08-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
bro, i thought the aim is to get them to drink so that they will loosen up? if i drive and don't drink cannot achieve the objective leh lol
If you are targeting local girls, cars will help tremendously.
Not drinking means you can drive. Don't break the law for chics. Not worth it.

She is not going to drive. So it is ok if she drinks but not you. Meets the same objective. But if you want to drink with her, don't drive. So if you are carless, at least you can us that as an excuse. I don't think you have experience juggling girls, drinks, cars and the law. Just remember don't drink and drive.

Also, the chances of local girls doing a regret sex is high. Very risky and the cost is great. Stick to foreign girls as much as possible.