View Single Post
Old 31-12-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 3
Benjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
Ya... I also notice this. They keep tell me ear block need top up. the new ladies keep tell me to buy their shampoo, say very good etc. Need to keep tell them no no no not interested, damn sian. Also tell me to keep get their package.

Their old philosophy is:

No Hard Sells
We do NOT pressure our customers to buy our packages like other salons. However, if you are interested in our value packages, please ask one of our friendly therapists.

Still on their website. But I guess lily staff roster now too big, cannot control them all. Last one 1 shop at TPY nia then now she got like 4 branches.
Likely got sugar daddy one la. From 1 to 4 and also possible future expansion. You think they are haidilao? Confirm got some financing behind

My video links contains fumacrom.com link. The wealth generated by these links are negligible..if anyone is not happy with it, please don’t click on these links. I apologise for the inconvenience cause.