View Single Post
Old 13-03-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
BikiniInspector is one of the Best!BikiniInspector is one of the Best!BikiniInspector is one of the Best!
Re: Who are the Singaporean Instagram Models / Girls with the Biggest Breasts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildick View Post
Hello All,

I like to start a new thread on Who are the Singaporean Instagram Models / Girls with the Biggest Breasts?

Please post the appropriate Instagram links of Busty Singaporean Instagram Models / Girls with the Biggest Breasts along with their photos.

Race or Nationality shouldn’t matter right, as long as the Singaporean Instagram Models / Girls have the Biggest Breasts in Singapore.

As far as I know, the Singaporean Instagram Model / Girl with the Biggest Breasts in Singapore is Sally Yeo from Saltine Communications.

Sally Yeo’s Instagram is ..

https://www.instagram.com/verysallyish/

I Am Really Most Curious If There Are Any Singaporean Female Celebrities / Models / Girls Who Have Bigger Breasts Than Sally Yeo?

I Don’t Think So, Right?
seeing those melons up close in real life was really something else, but they definitely seem larger in recent pics. some time ago, she regularly got brought along to gatherings, and a ton of guys were always trying to hide the fact that they were beo-ing. the way she usually dressed didn't help either

from what i understand, girls with a larger-than-average chest usually have trouble with clothes because they have to work around their bust size: they either go baggy and unflattering or more revealing and daring. no points for guessing which style sally preferred...