View Single Post
Old 04-04-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
No FR for this new SYT yet? Or Bros keeping her for themselves?

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/lollo-massage/
Visited her a few days back. Had a decent experience. Looks young but not super pretty, more of a girl next door look. Skin tone is a bit darker and she’s a bit chubbier (not in a bad way though) than her photos on her listing. In terms of figure, she’s quite slim but her boobs and butt are on the smaller side. Will probably rate her a 7 in terms of looks and maybe a 6.5 for her figure.

As for massage and sensual, she’s the typical vanilla. Relatively restrictive in terms of roaming and quite inexperienced in sensual. Massage is slightly better but nothing much to speak off as well.

I feel what stands out the most for her is her attitude and sincerity. She seems like a genuinely nice person (sometimes coming across as a bit blur and silly too) and she’s very receptive to advice so perhaps with more experience, maybe her service will start improving. Overall, I’ll most likely be revisiting her again but probably not so soon.