View Single Post
Old 26-04-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 15
smithsky is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmithsky is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmithsky is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmithsky is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Aiko from Babyface

As usual, the points below are only based on services stated. This is to be fair to all stables whether advertise the services accurately.

OKT is clear and responsive. Aiko is skinny with big and soft man-made boobs. No butt but I still find her hot bcos she pretty.

Shower together: 0/10 She refused, saying that she alrd shower. Towels are small and smelly. Has that oily smell but looks new.

Massage: I didn't want.

Frenching: 10/10 Just nice for me I like the intensity, just nice. Not too wild and she never hold back.

BBBJ: 7/10 Sensual type and will look at you

COB: I didn't try.

CIM(+$30): she offered but I didn't try. I'm sure this one will be full marks if I try. Cos she is pretty

COF: 0/10 I requested for it and even offered to top up but she refused. I'm okay if she refuse, totally respect it but OKT should remove this from the ad.

Painting: 8/10 She squirm so sexily. I love it

69: didn't try

HJ: didn't try

FJ: 9/10 I want to give full score if not for lack of butt but she so willing to fuck and change position and ride and her boobs are sexy to see.