View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 03:09 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108533 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Food glorious food! Thailand

Thip Samai Pad Thai
Opens: (NIGHT TIME) Daily, 5:30pm ”“ 1:30am
Area: Phra Nakhon
Address: 313 Maha Chai Road, Samran Rat, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok

If you google for Pad Thai in Bangkok, almost every single blog is about Thip Samai. I have been here many times since 20 years ago and I know why it’s so popular. Thip Samai is touted the Best Pad Thai in Bangkok by both foreigners and locals and they have come a long way since its opening in 1966 (close to 50 years of history). There are many variations of Pad Thai here and the most popular is “The Superb Pad Thai”¯ with prawns wrapped in omelette. I must say that during my recent trips here, the standard is not consistent. But still, any of them will still be better than the ones you find in Singapore. Another reason I find myself coming back here because of their Orange Juice with lots of chunky pulp. To get here, please tell the taxi driver “Pratu Phi Pad Thai”. They will give you a blur face if you say Thip Samai.

To get here, you have to tell the taxi driver “Pratu Phi Pad Thai”. If you happen to be near the old town of Bangkok, Yaowarat (Chinatown) or Khao San road, it’s actually quite near to Thip Samai.

So is this really the best pad thai in Bangkok. Well, it’s subjective and I really urge you to come and try it for yourself! 🙂

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily