Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

FR for VP's Taya

Location is okay to get to, clean, discreet. Although the toilet is outside the room, Taya clearly has a system to ensure privacy, so at no point did i feel "exposed" :P

She looks a lot better in person than on the pics - rounder face, not so sharp a chin. If she doesn't smile, will have the ice queen look, but she's quite smiley - and when she does smile she's very shy all through the time there with her she kept looking away, she's very shy but also in the mood!

She prefers not to speak french, but hey that could just be me, not a big deal for me - she also seems to like missionary, and her moans are very cute xD when she's gotten into the mood she will hold you tight and pull you in, super chiong sia

Went for round 1, talked and cuddled, then start round 2 for much longer. Hips and back sore liao oof. but i left a happy man, she kept checking on whether i was okay (e.g. aircon too cold/hot, need water, hungry, etc. etc.)

RTF? I hope so, if Vit M can recharge fast enough - because i also want to see if i can pay Fion a visit :P