View Single Post
Old 23-05-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3532 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hello Bros, Time for my weekly FR again.

Anyway i wanted to try new stable and go for RP since they suit my timing.

This is my own opinion about this stable/Girl. You may have different view.
Moving forward, my FR will not include score point (I find it no point, i present FACTS) ~ And also not fair to the ladies also la (Cos everyone got different views)

RollyPollyMan - YANEE
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=879556

TITLE: THE PLAYFUL SERVICE QUEEN

Below is what i see when i inside

Looks: 26~29 ish, She does not look like anyone famous i can think of. Not very pretty where you will get hooked the moment you see her, but she bring a smile to you and a constant smile and politeness (better than anybody who gives you an attitude with a pretty face)

Body: A bit tummy, meaty meaty girl. But I have tattoo fetish, so it turns me on. Lets move on to the juicy part.

Back Body: Lets go with the back view first.
TATTOO FETISH APPROVED

Front Body: Average size lady

THIS PART BELOW IS WHERE SHE SCORES
Shower:
Took off my clothes n hang for me went shower together. She shower me from my neck till my feet, even soaping my feet. I do my regular inspection of girls body and her tattoo. Once wash off the soap, she say "Oh this not awake yet" and give me a 5 mins blow in toilet.. WOW! + POINTS, She suck till Semi hard then "Okay, awake and ready". I very long never had such a service where the girls make effort for customers like us to enjoy.

BBBJ:
She start from my Knee, Lick all the way to my balls, and suck my Rod
She does it for a almost 10 minutes in and out. This mouth pussy combine with the tongue, I would say not bad, an experienced blow. She took in another around 12-13cm into her mouth so i am quite satisfied.

FJ Action:
I allowed her to ride all she in reverse cowgirl (My tattoo fetish) and pumping. I Kid you guys not, but i pump her at least a good 800+ times before i CUM. (Some girls will complain long / too painful, this queen just moan and let me piak her all the way, SHIOK)

Next trip: Waiting for stables to introduce me new girls. (i usually visit after 1~2 days they arrive, then write FR so more bro can enjoy while they are still here)

COMMENTS: I have not tried any 180/2s with such good Service, it's a Budget bonk with an extraordinary service! Of cos, I have not tried all the girls here in Dome 1, so if you have, can PM me la