View Single Post
Old 23-07-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: New PT List 2022

can confirm need tt, damn sian, but went anyway since already scan and already there.

sally and eileen busy, so walk walk a-bit then went for jolene. it’s amazing how jolene stayed the same throughout the past 3 years omg. still as chio as before, really really my type.

went for the usual wash up, then lied on bed. she took her time to cat bath me, i just let her take her time. then she cap on for me, then started blowing away. really blow for quite long sial omg. really enjoyed it. then she signal to me to bang her, she lied face down, then i bang her from there. tired ald, i flipped her over and entered missionary and banged away, her face was bit red as i pound her. she asked me to lean towards her, for deeper banging, so i followed her instruction and pound in deeper unfil i came. quite a nice session; i lasted longer than i used to before covid, looks like i’m improving my fuck game haha.

can’t wait for more WL to come in next week and for H4 to open as well.