View Single Post
Old 31-07-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
First time trying TT as MM is not feeling well.

This TT, sibei notti.

I had to come out of the shower when I heard my phone ring ( expecting an important call from my customer).

This TT is really Chee Bye lor! When I was talking to my customer, u know what she did???
She purposely drop my towel and blow me!

Funking hell, her pattern is more than "bedminton"!

Few time I had to act coughing to cover up my shiokness. Once I finished my call, she push me to the bed and start all her business.

This is really a surprise to me. Long time never receive this kind of surprises. SIBEI SONG!

Old man liao, after I came, she still want me try me 2nd time. Had to tell her, I cannot.

Need to take note. I saw camera pointing at sofa area when I was wearing my shoes. For those bro who like to do ur business there with either with MM or TT. Take note. Not sure if this is recorded or not.
Nice fr! Camera is at main sofa or in the room?