View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all
Re: (Fiction or Non-Fiction You Decide) Drink Drank Drunk (short story)

“Her asshole is relaxed leow, can try put your cock in” with one arm grabbing her waist tightly as she struggled, his other pulling her ass cheeks open, showing her anus, which was pulsating little by little, with a mixture of juices and saliva, inviting my cock to enter.

“No… I don’t want…” her arms struggles to try to escape Mina’s bf arm lock to no avail, I grabbed both butt cheeks and pulled them apart, before spitting on my cock, which was now at the maximum hardness, lubricating it by stroking the saliva all over, before starting to slowly push it into her anus which was pulsating even more as the tip of my cock touches it. I could feel that it trying to resist my cock from entering, as it tightens to make it harder to enter. But with one hand holding my cock, I started to push the tip of cock in.

“AHHHHHH… PAAAIIIINNNNNN….” as my cock slowly penetrate the anus, as it was so tight with Mina’s bf cock in her vagina, and mine trying hard to push into her anus, he hold her in position for me, only his cock moving in and out of her when she starts to squirm. It was so tight like her anus was trying to resist my cock from entering it, but with the last push, my cock slips in. The sensation of my cock being crushed by the inner lining inside of her anus was clamping the shaft of cock tightly, while my cock could also feel something moving one layer of skin away, rubbing against my cock.