Old 10-08-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC cat150 Houses

Bro this is what i posted on the other thread. Humble two cents. Make sense?

Tbh, I don’t mind paying high once a while for premium services or stuff. But it seems in this trade at our shore that those high price one doesn’t provide premium experience (either look, figure, service). It is more about we paying their high cost (higher rental/hotel or some other costs”) my personal experience is that we won’t get higher quality of services/girl to pay for a say $300-500/hour girl compared to a normal FL.

Tbh, that’s the sad thing. ie the so called premium market doesn’t really exists. I am sure some bros don’t mind paying high once a while like u feel like a fine dinning sometimes. Unfortunately, we just don’t have the stock of good product in this industry at the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
TT 400 Taiwan landmine too

TT TW/N5006 Kitty
Booked her yesterday afternoon and was disappointed given the price point, quality of service really does not increase even if you pay 400
Location: Hotel, need to walk a distance if you're getting there by train.
Looks: 6/10 not my cup of tea, very plastic. Slightly different from pics, PS-ed.
Body/Boobs: 6/10 Slighty big boned lady with stone hard augmented boobs.
CatBath: N/A
BBBJ: 6/10 Nothing special, a few minutes and cap on.
FJ: 6/10 Standard SOP, started from behind and ended in missionary, you can definitely feel the two rocks pressing against your chest haha.
GFE: 6/10 Tried to make small talk, felt a bit rushed throughout.
RTF: No..