View Single Post
Old 07-11-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lor20H40/1 open?

L20H40 G3

Had G3 today and boy oh boy it was an experience

Once entered the room, helped me stripped and started attacking straight away. She was really hungry, loads of PSE action.

Looks: 6/10 next door MILF looks
Body: 7/10 Can see that she is older, abit of tummy but overall a MILF body
Catbath: 10/10 Every inch covered, even licked and sucked my toes for a little bit
BBBJ: 10/10 Deepthroat, licking, popping your dickhead from the side of her mouth, slapping her face with your dick. You name it she does it
AR: 9/10 Licking, poking....full on hardcore action
FJ: 8/10 She wore her heels and made me sit down by the bed as she did reverse cowgirl, then she pulled me up bent down and stared into the mirror. This lady is really into sex and you can tell from her every move.

RTF: YES....she out performed her price, whenever I wanna get raped again she will be my go to. After trying her, abit hesitant to try the other girls in this house. Or maybe there are more hardcore girls in this house.....and last but not least the grand finale was when she pulled out, took the condom off. Went down to suck my balls and asked me to jerk off, came up looked at me and open her mouth wide stuck her tongue out and let me unleash everything all over her face....yes that's right COF...after which she took my dick and started spreading it all over. Second ever WL in GL I have ever encountered in my entire cheong career, first one was a thai chick way before covid.