View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE=marl13;21805209]Bro I just read yr this msg you must be a season chongster ler using alt account to post hehe.

But hor sometimes we made it too easy for them , heard many MLS say something like 你们星加坡男人只要说一点好话,全变成甜狗,真他妈的容易。

Which I somewhat agree cause our society too cold ler and sinkie prawn sinkie behavior n attuitde make us bros encounter a bit of kc machian like moth to a flame.

And if anyone is in love with an ml with a gambling addiction I hope you can turn 180 degree and run the other direction from her no matter what she say or promised you.[/QUOTE

Another instant is ml wants to go back Homeland and she will be reqesting her loyal customers to sponsor some fund for air ticket and buying some present for her family members. This is quite common here.