View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 652 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

A(my): gog, I help you.

She came near to me and started to help clear the trays, leftovers and tidy up. Janice was at the pit but she was very rough in handling the items like tongs, brush, mesh and charcoal. Amy didn't seem to notice something is amiss. I decided better to chase her off.

gog: Amy, it's late, you better go off first, I help Janice clean up.

A: Huh... then how I go home, thought you were going to send me?

Amy then crossed her palms against each other blinking her eyes like some little girl. Fuck, I would take that as an invitation she is going home with me tonight but Janice was around so I had to hold back my urge.

Gog: You take taxi might be faster, I want to send you but 2 people panda tomorrow better than 3, I send you back and then I go home will be 2+ liao. You go ahead first go home rest, make yourself pretty pretty then go office la.

I heard something drop on the floor. Ooops. From the corner of my eye can see Janice drop the tongs when I said the last sentence.

A: Okay okay, true also, thought you will send me home. I alone, not safe ma.

gog: This is singapore, you take taxi got the taxi plate, and you call me when you get home, then I will know you are safe ma. Right? I also want to make sure you get home safe. Good girl ok?

I shouldn't have said that, and I shouldn't have pat Amy's head at the same time. By this time, Janice's face was really unhappy. What is wrong with her? I really don't know. Well, at least till later.

A: ok ok, you go with me to take?

gog: Ya, sure. Janice, I'll bring Amy to take taxi and come back help you clear.

J: Ok.

Her "OK" was seriously COLD. Shit man.. I'm really going to get it from Janice.

Took about 10mins or was it 15mins. I went back to see Janice clearing most of the things already.

gog: I'm back.

J: You might as well go home with her, I clear alone can already lor.

Ouch. SARCASM was in the air. It was REAL. Her tone was seriously rude and unhappy.

J: You like her so much you go with her better la. Leave me alone to clear.

Sarcasm hiding was never Janice's forte. It was too obvious.

gog: Hey.. what's wrong? I'm sorry I took so long to come back. I just wanted to make sure she's safe, just like I would do for you too ma. I didn't want to send her home ...

I LIED. I FREAKING LIED.

gog: ... because I'm your slave ma. I only send you home.

J: *laughed a bit* Then you have to clean up all these ok?

gog: Sure sure... of course la. My job ma, sorry ok? Don't be angry with me.

I know she's not angry with me. It was never me to begin with.

J: She stay west, you stay north, this is east, not even on the way lor. Really cannot go back herself meh. Not say like she fragile or what. Humph.

gog: She just wants a ... wait. How do you know I stay north and she stay west? I never tell you before where I stay?

She just kept quiet and I didn't probe further.

J: You've been here before liao, next time invite me to your place for dinner ok? I let you serve me. Today also let you go into my house.

gog: Later my girlfriend jealous how? I cannot any how bring girls back one leh.

Janice broke into laughter finally. The first time I feel she's really back to herself since the BBQ started. I heaved a sigh of relief. I never did like girls throwing tantrums or being angry.

gog: POKE.

And I strike a finger into her sides.

J: NOOOOO.

Chatted a bit more, laughed, and finished another can of coke whilst we're at it. Before we knew it, was already 2am. Said a short prayer together and left.