View Single Post
Old 24-12-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 2
francisloo1405 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrancisloo1405 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

My review for Fanny of Club Friday

A very pretty looking lady, greeted me with a pleasant cheerful attitude when she opened the door for me. Her service attitude throughout the session was pleasant and service oriented. Plus point here. She also did quite well for the GFE factor. Felt like lover when we were doing the deeds. She made the session feel like lovers.

Nice body! Slim and smooth, firm skin. Enhanced C Boobs.

She did some nice frenching and felt like lovers. Not like a commercial professional kisser. She started the bbbj slowly and sensually. Really nice 👍 thumbs up. The main activity the sex was sensational. Hot and horny feel. She has a nice tight pussy no smell. Cannot forget the feeling of my dick going in and out of her while pounding her. Accommodating and fucks together in rhythm.

Overall a very nice session I experienced with her. Sure will not mind coming back to book her again. Previous FR quite accurate. Build chemistry with her and she really gets it on.