Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
HKarto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: lorong 18 house 20

Hello All,

I thought there was an old thread of 1820 deep in the forums. Anyway good to see people still go to 1820. I have only frequented 1820 before covid and just went there again after all this time.

L18H20 No.3 Xiao Xue 小雪

Face : 8.8/10. Pleasing, Exotic (Minor Chinese Ethnicity)

Height : 1.55

Boobs : 6.5/10. Natural, firm, a little small but very nice.

Body : 8/10. Fair, smooth, skin is almost perfect, with no visible scar or tatoo. Slim not frail, not for anyone looking for a little bit of meat. Trimmed bush.

Bath:SOP, tries hard to make conversation during bath.

Catbath:SOP, thorough. didn't want licking of back, and AR but she said she is good at them, front licking was very thorough. I enjoyed it.

French:not sure, we kissed, I don't French as a rule and she didn't initiate. My bad not checking.

BJ:10/10.Capped BJ, but wow, it was intense, I didn't have the chance to complain about it. When I mentioned BBBJ, she said ever since she arrived in Singapore (just came 10 days ago) management doesn't encourage that, but when I mentioned others (most) in PRC gals did, she said she will in the future. Super long, very enjoyable BJ.

Painting : I don't paint.

FJ : 8/10. I would like to say SOP, but looking at her while hearing her soft moans is really a turn on, very accomodating and willing to try several positions.

GFE:9.5/10. this maybe slighty over, but she is like your school girlfriend, yet with a ethnic minority face, seductive and everything, trying to make conversation, yet when its down to SOP, doesn't cut corners.

RTF: I believe I will only frequent 1820, so yes definitely, for others, if you feel face is an important factor, I seriously recommend her. Her body, skin, GFE and hardworking are definitely a plus.

Not for tall, meaty or boob lovers, she is not any of the above. Rudimentary English as well.

Have fun fellow Chiongsters

Best regards - HK

But never i heard someone thinking of settling down permanently here..............