View Single Post
Old 25-01-2023, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyfanatic1212 View Post
Definitely bro. just knowing that we are the lucky ones besides their bf or husband viewing them in he nude is too intoxicating. even with their partners i think they wouldnt show this expression of peeing or showering alone
Knowing what lies under their clothes is especially hot.

Normally you will only see hints of her underwear from thin t-shirts or zg/db. When you finally get to see them strip nude.. wow.

And the best is to voyeur girls you know. Like friends or relatives. Their behaviour and reactions when they think they are alone in a "safe" space are just priceless. Sometimes I cannot believe how insecure they are about their bodies.. watching them smile and pose in front of the mirror as they undress.

Also I like to see what kind of nipples or tits they are hiding under their clothes, if they shave their armpits or pussies. It's so hot to see a cute girl have obscene looking nipples or some armpit hair. Might be a weird fetish for some bros but I really like the contrast.

When you put their dressed / undressed photos side by side, oh boy... they can make your balls explode.

The feeling of power and control? When you are near them and chatting with them, you can't help but feel smug about knowing that you have seen them naked. It feels like you join a super exclusive club, the only other being their bf or husband. And when you let other bros see your collection, you just feel so shiok.