View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

After frenching, M unzip my pants and start to give me bj.

I was afraid that passerby might peep into my car and i decided to drove off. My mind as completely blank as to where to go and before i realize, i reached my place.

I bring M back to my place and when we reach my place, i tore her dress and her bra and i start to suck her boobs.

M was moaning and i bring her to my bedroom and she start to ride on me

M moan super loud while riding on me and i cum inside her. Although i cum, she didnt stop, she continue and it seems like she was enjoying it and my dick had no time to rest.

The second time, i last longer and she cum a few times before i release my second load on her face

It was satisfying. And we both were sweating. Affer resting, we went to the bathroomand M use her tounge to lick my whole body from face to toe, then went uo to my dick and start bj

I thouggt i could cum anymore but after awhile, i release my final load in her mouth. It was little but M still swallows it.

After bathing, we dressed up and we decided to leave the house. When we were heading out, we realized that our main door didnt close and saw my neighbor looking at us.

I was shy and told M to move off asap

When we reached the meeting place i saw G with her bf, was a bit jealous. After the session, we went back, i drive G, her bf and M back to their place. After dropping off G and her bf at her bf place, i knew they are going to have sex since i overheard them saying that G bf parents are not at home

M saw my expression, wanted to accompany me but she had to attend her family dinner, so have to go off.

Before M left, she gave me a peak on my cheek and told me not to be sad, she will call me tmr