View Single Post
Old 09-02-2023, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold
Re: Banging gen-z XMMs and finding the cure to my ED

I took my fingers out and spread my index and middle finger apart, showing her the viscosity of her juice.
"You're obviously turned on babe, how about you let me lick your pussy "
"no !"" she replied shaking her head, a little embarrassed.
"how about for another $50?" I asked.
She shook her head again".
"$100?"
"$200?"
She rejected all.

"Fine then, let's switch positions" I said disappointingly.

I got her to sit on my lap with her back facing me, and my legs in betweeen hers. While squeezing her breast, i slowly brought my knees up and placed my feet on the sofa, slowly spreading my legs and opening hers. She must've not been able to guess what i was about to do next.

I decided to use some force to get to her pussy.

In that position, I slowly brought my right arm over hers and rested my hand on her belly, while my left arm went over her left arm and reached to squeeze her right breast.

I quickly sent my right hand into her panties and straight for her crotch. She gasped and tried to break free. Her hands could not reach mine and had not enough strength , and when she tried pulling herself away from me to get up, I would squeeze her left breast and pin her body against mine.

My fingers were in a forbidden area now and I took my time to explore. My index and ring fingers were massaging her puffy pussy lips in a circular motion.

"No.. please stop...!"She moaned, all this time struggling and squirming.

I spread her lips apart and slid my middle finger up and down her slit, her breathing got deeper as she moaned her protest. I felt her get wetter and wetter and I explored further, feeling her clit and various soft and warm areas of her juicy love hole. I pressed down on her clit and moved my fingers increasingly from left to right while she squirmed even more, pleading for me to stop. I explored further with my middle finger and found an area just beneath her clit that was particularly sensitive. I spread her lips apart again and started tapping and pressing firmly at that spot, as I did, her body jerked and convulsed with every touch. Her right hand was already sinking fingernails into my wrist and her left, into my tighs. I loved every moment of it.

Her cotton panties were already starting to get wet, as i went further downward, tracing the source of juice, I found her tiny love hole soaking with her sweet nectar. I placed the tip of my finger there and wanting to see how she would react, slowly pushed deeper.

"NO! PLEASE! NOT THERE!" She cried out as her voice started to break.

I was super scared that she'll start crying and quickly let her go. The last 5mins was the best, I wanted a bit of fun and power play, but I didn't her launching a report against me. Besides I was already pushing boundaries by a lot.

Once freed, I watched her wipe her eyes with her finger from underneath her spectacles and put her clothes back on. Her panties with a huge wet spot and her already now bright red right breast. I took out a $50 note and handed it to her .
"You got turned on, why won't u just let me lick u there?"

She laughed nervously as she reached for the cash and left in a hurry.

On hindsight, this was a very dumb thing to do.. she's not replying to any of my messages now. I should have met her more frequently, and slowly build more access to her pussy. Stupid me!

This wasn't my first encounter with a butch, my first time was after my sec school. She was aggressive and totally dominated and "raped" me lol. I'll share more of this as a side story in my next update.