View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help! 2IC now limp after juagen

Sorry to hear your woes bro.
As a regular getting Juagen I can say that trained practitioners NEVER give you a release. That is the long and short of it. The not showering for 3 hours after etc are all part of the therapy.

This lady you visited is from your and the brothers' description a home-based ML who is selling add on sexual /FJ services with little Juagen skills.

TBH I have come across ads from some of these ladies advertising Juagen but for real Juagen I stick to those like Ling Ling and her disciples (my monthly fix - and no prostrate treatment thanks) and once in a while a trip to Miyuki for her pretty face and no nonsense (IYKYK).

I think the Urologist is a good move. Your 2IC may be battle scarred but I think fine soon. In the meantime simply tell ur wife U took a blow to your buddy while opening car door etc and saw the doctor due to continued discomfort. Volunteering this "info" early may help you delay any undue action/queries on her part.

Wishing U well bro.