View Single Post
Old 09-03-2023, 09:18 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come Share Your Wife Pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Bro I feel you too....really....even though I am getting my weekly dosage but I am half suspecting she has some thing going with a male colleague in office. But same as you because of my kids....closed both eyes...no eye see. 😑
hey man, if she is having fun, why not us?

I bang my fb she's hot, sexy, we do cosplay, sex toys and get it on whenever we can. I am not missing out in the sex category.

for the kids I have to put a front of a family structure, till the child can understand the complexities of life.

A stone's throw of 50, seen much, let go much, just want to keep going strong at the things life is worth remembering for whatever length left.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment