View Single Post
Old 22-04-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3383 / Power: 16
SBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslim_87 View Post
I wouldn’t say it’s easier because cod and no deposit. It’s the same logic as paying a deposit when make a reservation at a restaurant. Don’t understand why many Singaporeans don’t like to pay deposit.

For us, competition is a good thing. Tony has monopolized for years. I noticed also that we only see bits and pieces of reviews on tony over the years but since Jane entered this space, more of Tony regulars are writing reviews for him. Likely they were asked to help if they can.

I’ve also booked from both and would describe it as Tony being the friendly easy going bro with prices starting lower. While Jane seems more professional and detailed but the rates start higher than Tony. Then again, they are the agents. What’s most important would be the girl I’ll be hanging out with, and if there is good chemistry between us.

I’m business, price war kills and each company should focus on their own selling points. I would say the “hard” product from both are similar-ish and it’s highly based on individual preferences. Soft product I prefer Jane who probably is a young-ish lady who grew up in Bangkok. I want to know what is popular amongst Thai now, where to hang out, what food is viral etc. At those rates I’m paying, I value the companionship as much as the sex.
I heard Tony is a ladyboy 🤭