Thread: how i started
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: how i started

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanaaron727 View Post
ending the 3pm-11pm shift work, while resting in the locker room....

~~end of part 1~~

Part 2:

Alan: bro, anyway, you seems to like a person i can trust and since i'm leaving here in 2 weeks time, no harm sharing with you.

AA: what's up man? you interested in one of the girls here ah? Angela? she seems your type though.

Alan: nah bro, i'm not into girls, i actually do have a partner and he (yes you read it right) is so concerned about me going to NS, and not spending time with him. you know, singapore is still not that open about all these man. and him, being a foreigner, wouldn't understand our obligation on serving NS man.

AA: oohhh *i was too stunned to speak,, not because of his preference but because of his trust towards me to share something like that in about a month??*

Alan: you ok bro? shocking to you right? i understand la, not many will understand us, it's okie if you dont wanna hang out anymore man. i'm chill about it.

AA: eh no la bro, i'm just shocked you trust me that much into telling me all these man. appreciate it, no judgement, respect your choice and rest assure, i will not bring it up, unless someone else mention, and you being around.

AA: aiya, in any case, don't worry la. if it's yours, it's yours. he don't understand, wanna leave, then you look for the next one lo. doesn't matter one mah. NS cannot siam, BF can choose. choose someone who can understand lo. if not, you go NS find, machiam buffet leh. haha.

Alan: ma si tio (also correct), why i worry so much ah.?

AA: exactly!

just then.........
as we thought our conversation was ending, we heard someone clearing its throat and with a quick turn, Angela was just standing there, listening to all our conversation.

damn it, we were too engrossed in our conversation that we did not realise angela entered the locker room and was listening to all our conversation.

Alan and AA: oh damn!

~end of part 2~
If Angela didn't catch it right, might think is both of you together... LOL

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168