View Single Post
Old 28-04-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 672 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2234 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to find other girls willing to have an affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelasdf View Post
While I do visit FLs I would rather much prefer someone who I know didn't just get dicked more than 5 times a day for 7 days straight.
u sibei entitled lor... want this want that but no skill and dunno how...

i tell you the reality ok... if u so desirable... u no need to go find.. women will come to you... if no women come to u mean u not desirable so u need to pay.. but u think u too gd for fl...

i think ur mindset is the problem lor... somemore u think there is a website that all the women will go and look for partner? wah u really power.. why dun u go library and ask the librarian to recommend a book that can solve ur issue?