View Single Post
Old 14-05-2023, 03:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 9
lothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to behold
Re: Viewing older posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
I thot it's a very common practice that ppl tend to dig out some 5~10 yrs old threads & thereafter soooo many ppl start to ask for contacts ..
Let's use the forum Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos as example.

1) OK, you are right, is true that very old posts can be found in a thread as long as the thread actually show up in the thread listing page (Showing 4 pages only).

2) However, threads in which the "very last" post was posted more than one month ago do not show up in the thread listing page .

Surely, a lot of the threads are still relevant even though they have no update for a month.

I suspect boss do not want to give too much free publicity to these joints to encourage business owners to opt for paid ads.

Lastly, can some kind souls up my points so that I can have my first power. Thank you.