View Single Post
Old 29-05-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 0
flyhightosky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflyhightosky is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ViVi : shower together before giving good strong massage! can ANAL-YSIS too, shio

Tried Vivi last week, unexpected found a gem

Looks: 30ish, milf
Service: 10/10

Tbh I was expecting to just get some massage, lie down and some good ending after an overnight job, turns out its better than what I thought!
Was greet by her warmly when I go into the shop, being lead to a room then go to shower. Helped me bath, wash my brother, then hold my hand to the room. There was 2 rooms in the shop but its separated by curtain, so yeah you can hear what is happening on the other side.

She asked me would I prefer massage, I agreed. Then she started a full body massage, which is a normal massage. But this is what I preferred and she did a good job on my body. Full back body massage took around 35 mins, then asked me to turn around. After some simple hand and head massage, she turns naked then licking my whole body. Saw my little brother stood up she just started bbbj, its really enjoyable with her moaning and how focus is she during the time. After bbbj for some time, caps on then starts doggy with her. The view is amazing with her hourglass body and ass, done release my stress and tiredness with releasing them in Vivi’s body. Might be not an amazing fr experience but its such a relaxing and comfortable session. Vivi knows Chinese pretty well even thou she claims that she only know a little. Good enough for conversation already. Cheers, please protect this gem.

RTM: Yes