View Single Post
Old 16-06-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Westerhout houses

2038 queue full, went off to buy drink but came back kena missed queue so I left for 1669, saw 2 bigger sized ones and also left. Afternoon in the blazing sun seems to be peak hour! Good WLs all inside room working. No choice, just hantam WH in between cos had to leave soon.

WH43 G12 CAT50
SYT slim A cup. Pleasant looking, room also has those pink light with disco galaxy small green dots (huh?? But ok).

SOP shower, CBJ robotically just go up and down. Cowgirl for 10 seconds and ask to "help". After that flop on the bed like a dead fish. Can suck tits and kiss lips cos she is basically dead. Couldn't be bothered to get her to change to doggy and just pound until shoot. Total time from walking up to finishing; 10 mins. After that showered myself. Asked her if she was tired, she said she worked until 0100h this morning and started at 1000h.

What is up with WH SYTs? Maybe I should stop looking for young ones so far all cannot make it. But it's fifty bucks, what the hell. Free shower, soap and mouthwash.